Each Rapid Metro station will have a Customer Care Helpdesk, lifts and wheelchairs for elderly and people with special needs, facilities like retail outlets, ATMs, food and beverage kiosks.
The developers of Rapid Metro required the station architecture to have "an aesthetic form and external appearance which is unique, iconic and reflects Gurgaon’s identity and character”. Sophisticated architecture and design can be delightful, inspiring and thought provoking for daily commuters as well as an attraction for visitors. Our stations are developed to fit in with the identity of their urban neighborhoods.
The actual design response to Management’s vision was the uniquely shaped lattice roof, covered with state of the art PVDF tensile fabric of Serge Ferrari make which while being modern, invokes the feeling of openness and brightness as well. Rapid Metro has an aesthetically designed architectural lighting scheme which lights up the station magnificently in night, making each of the station a landmark in the neighborhood.
Rapid Metro Gurgaon corridor has six stations spread across its Phase I Network:
- Located in close proximity to Sikanderpur
- Interchange station to cross over from Delhi Metro to Rapid Metro Network
- Entry to station from either side of the road
- Elevated covered walkway for passengers to cross from Delhi Metro platform to the Rapid Metro platform
VODAFONE BELVEDERE TOWERS
- Located in DLF Phase 2
- Building No. 5 is a walk of less than 2 minutes away from the station
- Concourse level will accommodate facilities like ticketing and AFC gates
INDUSIND BANK CYBER CITY
- A boon for the residents of Belvedere Towers and DLF Phase 2
- Walk to Building No. 10 from this station
MICROMAX MOULSARI AVENUE
- Situated on NH-8, this station is positioned at the entry of Cyber City
- Will give access to Gateway Tower, Ericsson Building and Building No. 8 and 4 on either side
- Located on Moulsari Avenue
- A five minute walk to the Ambience Mall from the station
- Provides access to Cyber Green, Infinity Tower, Building No. 7 and 9
- A boon for the visitors and residents of DLF Phase 3 – metro station now a short walk away!!